Are You Divorcing “A Difficult Spouse?”
The Smart Way To Divorce “A Difficult Spouse”
UK Workshop - instant access:UK Divorce Workshop
California USA - Instant Access:Californian Divorce Workshop
Includes free 1-1 expert support
Immediate access to the workshop
Join us at these unique Divorce Workshope ONLINE:
- Feel more in control of the financial aspects of your separation/divorce
- Learn how to outsmart a ‘difficult’ and even narcissistic spouse
- Create strong foundations for a better way to divorce and co-parent
- Learn how to save thousands on legal bills you may be able to reduce
- Access complimentary 1-1 sessions with legal, financial and wellbeing professionals
Spend a few hours with Divorce Strategist and TEDx Speaker Suzy Miller
in partnership with Chartered Financial Planner Henry Elliston
- Strategies on dealing with very ‘difficult’ spouses (behaving like narcissists)
- Create your own Divorce Strategy Plan
- Gain a clear insight into your financial situation and learn what steps you need to take to gain security
- Learn how to build a successful financial plan for the future
Discover how to confidently plan for your future, create budgets
and understand your assets.
Learn How To Manage Even Very ‘Difficult’ Spouses/Ex’s.
What attendees said about our recent workshop:
“Thank You for an amazing workshop which was supposed to be on finance but we got so much more than that and was very beneficial…..A very fulfilling day. Lots to work on now and sort out the intricate details of my case which I feel more confident about now.” VW
“Taking time to reflect…. Anon
“Hi Suzy, I wanted to say that I was blown away by the content of your workshop, I didn’t expect at all it would be so detailed and packed with experts. I really enjoyed the presentation on Financial planning, it was particularly detailed and well structured, giving me an exact idea on what things I have to focus on and what is still missing from my current plan. It was also great to hear from Emma the solicitor and Alison the mediator, it really gave me a reassurance that those professionals don’t have to be dry and scary, but to see their caring human side. Many thanks, Kasia.”
Areas we will cover in the workshop:
- How to reduce or avoid entirely any ‘court time’ saving on average £25,000 – £75,000
- If your Ex is forcing you into court, you’ll learn how to massively reduce your costs
- How to co-parent successfully even if you don’t like the other parent anymore
- How to stay psychologically in control and avoid the common mental and physical side effects of divorce
- How to not be bullied and combat the children being used as weapons in the divorce
- How to harness Cash flow forecasting, to help you plan for the future
- A deeper understanding of your pensions and investments and how assets can be shared
So Who IS Divorce Strategist Suzy Miller?
Suzy Miller is a campaigner for more peaceful ways to divorce – a TEDx Speaker who shows divorcing and separating parents how to save thousands on their divorce and protect the children from psychological harm.
Suzy has been interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour, appeared on BBC Breakfast TV and been featured in numerous national magazines.
What People Are Saying About Divorce Strategist Suzy Miller:
“Suzy is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to divorce. She is wonderful at giving frank advice and putting you in touch with the right people.” – SC
“Suzy was able to offer really important and comforting advice on the whole process and offer positive alternatives to help guide me through this stressful time. Her contact list is extensive and she was able to put me in touch with a many great people who were also able to offer guidance and make the process much less painless. I’m really glad I met her and feel like my journey through this difficult period has been much more positive because of it” – KM
“Suzy came up with a strategy to get through it without spending a fortune. She introduced me to some brilliant people who were all focussed on finding an amicable way through the difficult minefield that is divorce.
She also introduced me to people who could help me with the personal impacts. It’s still a grim journey but I now feel I have a plan and a support network to draw on.” VC
We look forward to you joining us at this unique event:
- Workshops with experts in their fields – we invite in guest speakers in parenting and wellbeing
- You will learn what you need to complete the divorce/separation journey in a healthy and productive way; simplifying the jigsaw puzzle of the divorce process and giving you strategies on how to troubleshoot any dilemmas that may already have surfaced.
- Feel inspired with new-found confidence…
- A shared experience; the opportunity to believe in a positive outcome that might currently seem ‘far fetched’; to be able to look your children in the eye in years to come and say: “I did it the right way, despite the circumstances”.
(Found the most useful about the event….) “Peaceful parenting, ‘Toolbox’, Financial advice, Lunch was great” – Kasia
“Focused my mind on next steps, parenting tips to help children deal with the situation. Seeing how important financial planning is going to be going forward.” Joanna
- After the ticket purchase, you will be redirected to THE SECRET DIVORCE GROUP that you may find valuable – 30 days free membership followed by a reduced monthly subscription!
- AFTER PAYMENT you will be directed to our welcome pack, which includes the workshop video, bonus video content from our experts, and links to relevant divorce resources.