Welcome to the UK Better Way To
Divorce & Co-Parenting Workshop
- Interactive monthly group chats (recorded incase you want to watch them again)
- Introductions to experts who can support you through the divorce and beyond
- Free subscription to dTour.Life case management system to manage your own divorce, including a co-parenting plan template
- A complimentary 1-1 Divorce Navigation call with Suzy (if you’ve not already had one!)
Join us in the Secret Divorce Group
Come on in and get your questions answered.
Let me know which experts you want a complimentary call with.
NB. If you have already joined, don’t forget to log in to the website via the RESOURCE HUB link top right of the website page so you can access the Secret Divorce Group.Secret Divorce Group
Some of you may find this useful: Your infographic is below!
An extra resource: 6 free videos to help you to navigate the divorce processFree UK Divorce Infographic & 6 short videos
Welcome. Here is your infographic.
Divorce Application OnlineDivorce Application
6 FREE VIDEOS TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE DIVORCE APPLICATION PROCESSWelcome: DIY Divorce Application UK – 6 Short Videos
The whole process can be done online and is not difficult. You just need your marriage certificate and a debit/credit card to submit your application.
But there are some things you SHOULD CONSIDER before you apply.
- If you are not a UK citizen and don’t have indefinite leave to remain, you must talk to an immigration lawyer as divorce could change your legal status in the UK.
- Gather any relevant financial information that is not in your name. After you apply for a divorce, you can’t just open a drawer and help yourself to your spouse’s bank statements, like maybe you can now?
- Be careful about joint applications or leaving it all to your spouse. Are they really going to drive this forward, or maybe slow things down?
- Do your homework: Watch our Divorcing a Difficult Spouse Workshop Webinar right now, which includes complimentary initial consultations with most of the experts in the workshop – and more if you need them.
Strategies on dealing with very ‘difficult’ co-parents
Create your own Co-Parenting Plan
What to put in the plan, and how to use the co-parenting online diary
Free co-parenting diary subscription included (limited time offer)
Watch our Webinar Nowcreate a co-parenting plan recorded webinar
Access the co-parenting resources.
If you haven’t already, please make use of the free access to WeParent Online Co-Parenting diary.
Just look for the Co-Parenting Plan tile in the Resource Hub.
The Resource Hub link is top right.